Essential Question

How can an artist best use Mexican folk art as an inspiration for their pieces?

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview

1. Who did you interview and what house are they in?
I interviewed Alexis Teiseira, and she is in West house.
2. What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
"I've been thinking about having my senior project be on Early Childhood Development because I've always liked working with children and my cousin is autistic and I liked volunteering with them but I found that it was very intimidating to work with them so I'm just planning on having my senior project be on a kindergarden teacher."
3. What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hours mentorship experience?
"I was planning on going to my middle school where my siblings go and volunteer at the kinder garden class rooms or maybe volunteer with my boyfriends mom work. She at a private type school for day care/kinder garden."
4. What do you hope to see or expect in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?
" I expect to see different ideas that I can use for my presentation or simply the organization of the presentation."
5. What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project( or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?
"None. I have already talked to a lot of seniors about senior year."

No comments:

Post a Comment